Wednesday, October 16, 2013

NOTD: Mom's fall gradient glitter nails

Hello again everyone! I have a little bit of a different post today. I decided I would paint my mom's nails tonight(without even talking to her). We are finally almost done with painting the house. So, tonight was perfect for pampering my mom. She has the longest, and strongest nails perfect for nail art!! I'm so jealous! I thought I would do a post on the nails I did for her since I haven't posted in a while(again). I'm hoping to get some fall nail tutorials up soon. Fall is my favorite time of year for nails, so many cute things to do. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you try these nails out I'd love to see, share them with me on any of my social media sites. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a Blessed day,




__________________________________________________

Products used
Sally Hansen - Nail Growth Protein
Orly - Rockin' Rocket
Art Deco - Gold Glitter
Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri
1 cosmetic wedge
__________________________________________________



 I did a simple Gradient glitter design. I already have a tutorial on gradient glitter nails. Check it out here! I went with fall colors. I love the redish color, it has very fine gold glitter in it. That makes for the perfect base for a gradient glitter design.

__________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment