Monday, June 24, 2013

Video: How I Remove My Nail Polish


Hello again everyone! I have another video for you all today! It's a video on how I remove my nail polish. I know I did a blog post a few months ago on this, but I wanted to show you in a video. Go check out that post if you haven't seen it already, here. I know some people add an extra step of wrapping the tips of your nails in foil while the cotton pieces sit on your nail. The foil keeps the nail polish remover from drying. I haven't ever felt the need to add in that extra step, but you might need to if you don't use pure acetone nail polish remover. This method of removing nail polish doesn't waste all the cotton balls. It works for removing glitter polish as well(we all know how annoying glitter polish is to get off).I've been doing this for a few months now, and I don't have to purchase cotton balls or nail polish remover nearly as often now. I hope you found this video helpful. If you have a different way of removing nail polish tell me about it in the comments below! If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs.
Have a Blessed day,







No comments:

Post a Comment