Friday, June 7, 2013

NOTD: Soft and Cute Baby Blue and Pink

Hello again everyone! I hope you've all had a nice week, and are ready for the weekend. Sorry this post is going up later then usual. Today has been a bit hectic. I have another NOTD(Nails of the Day) for you today. I normally don't have trouble photographing my designs, but this one proved to be a bit difficult.  However, I think I have a couple decent enough shots to show you all my design. This is a very simple design, anyone can do it! If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. If you try this design out, share it with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, I'd love to see! Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a blessed day,


Want to make your tips look more professional? Try dipping a small paint brush in nail polish remover and clean up the bottom edge. Just swipe the paint brush along the bottom of the tip arching it just a little bit in the center. This gives that clean line we all strive for.

If you want to learn in more detail how I created this triangle detail, check out my blog post on it here!



 Products used:
Base coat(pictured below): Nail-aid, Triple wrap thickener
Baby Blue: Pure Ice, Bikini
Chunky Silver Glitter: Pure Ice, Dazzle Me
Silver Glitter Striper: Ice Breaker
Top coat(pictured below): Sally Hansen, Insta-Dri
 Nail dotting tool













No comments:

Post a Comment