Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Review: Sally Hansen, Insta Dry

Hello everyone! I hope you're week is off to a good start. I have a new blog post for you today. I'm going to be telling you about my current favorite fast drying top coat.
What is my favorite fast drying top coat, you ask? Sally Hansen, Insta dry, is my nail polish must have right now. It's affordable at $4.50, and worth it. I got mine at Walmart, but you can get it almost anywhere that sells nail polish. I've been trying this one out for a couple weeks, and I love it. It drys just as quickly as more expensive brands, and delivers decent shine. It doesn't smudge my nail art like other top coats I've tried. My one complaint, if you could call it that, is the shine doesn't last very long. After a couple days of wear, the shine is almost gone. For me it's not that big of a deal breaker because I paint my nails every couple days anyway. I will continue to buy this top coat, and I will recommend it to anyone who asks for an affordable top coat. I'm going to give it 4 out of 5 stars. Go pick this up, and give it a try if you're looking for a good fast drying top coat. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a blessed day,






No comments:

Post a Comment