Friday, April 26, 2013

NOTD: Purple Tips, with gold accents

Hello again, everyone! It's Friday, and I have another blog post for you today. It's another simple NOTD(nails of the day). Today, my nails are a simple design anyone can do. You can use any color you want, I used a purple with a gold shimmer. I hope you like this design, I feel it's so simple I don't need to do a tutorial on it. However, if you want to see a tutorial on this design let me know and I'll make it happen. That's it for today, I hope you're all having a great Friday. Don't forget to like me on Facebook, and follow me on Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date with what I have going on.
Have a Blessed day,


Products used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, Triple wrap thickener 
Purple with gold shimmer: Pure Ice, Purple Reign 
Gold Glitter Striper: Art Deco, Gold Glitter
Top coat: Sally Hansen, Insta Dry



 As always, I started with a base coat. Then I applied 2 coats of a purple with gold shimmer to the tips of my nails, and let it dry for a couple minutes. Next, I applied a line of gold glitter with a gold glitter striper at the base of the purple tips. I let that dry for a couple minutes, and then applied my current favorite top coat. Lastly, I went in with a paint brush dipped in nail polish remover and cleaned up any nail polish that got on my skin. 








No comments:

Post a Comment