Wednesday, April 24, 2013

NOTD: Cinderella Nails

Hello again, everyone! I hope you're having a nice week so far. Today's blog post is going to be another NOTD. Sinful Colors polish in Cinderella, inspired me to come up with this look.The color is so beautiful , a little sheer, but built up nicely.  I looked a pictures from Disney's movie Cinderella, and this is what I came up with. I hope you like it. If you want to stay up to date with what I'm doing, make sure and like my Facebook page. You can follow me on twitter, and instagram if you want to see more pictures from me.
Have a Blessed day,






__________________________________________________

Products used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, 3 Minute artificials
Baby Blue: Sinful Colors, Cinderella 
Blue glitter: Pure Ice, Strapless
White Acrylic Paint: Apple Barrel colors, white
Top coat: Sally Hansen, Insta dry
1 Detail paint brush





As always, I started with a base coat. Then I applied 3 coats of Cinderella by Sinful colors to all fingers. I let that dry for a couple minutes before moving on to the scrolls. Then, I used a detail brush and white acrylic paint to do the scrolls. While the scrolls dried I painted my ring finger with 1 coat of strapless, by Pure Ice. I let that dry for a couple minutes then applied one coat of my favorite top coat, Insta Dy by Sally Hansen. To finished up my look, I took a paint brush dipped in nail polish remover and cleaned up any polish that got on my skin. It's a super easy design, and I'll do a video on it when I have a working video camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment