Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Light turquoise & Pink Crackle NOTD

Hello again, Everyone! I have another blog post for you today. It's not going to be anything too special. Just the nails of my day, which aren't anything too special  Yes, sometimes I do have plain(ish) nails. I do understand that for most people these nails aren't plain, but for me, they are. I don't think it needs a tutorial, because it's really simple. However, if you'd like to see one, let me know.
__________________________________________________



 Today's nail look, is a simple one. Its just a bubblegum pink with a light turquoise crackle polish on top. This is one of my go to nail looks when I just don't have time to go into all the detail. I think the "crackle trend" is over, but I still love to rock the crackle nails.
__________________________________________________




Bubblegum Pink: Orly, Basket Case
__________________________________________________



Light Turquoise crackle: China Glaze, Crushed Candy

I've tried several brands of crackle, and China Glaze is my favorite. I found This one on clearance at Sally's Beauty supply for $3!
__________________________________________________

That's all I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed it! If you want to stay up to date on what I'm doing and what's going on in my nail world please feel free to go like me on Facebook. I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I look forward to sharing more nail fun with you guys soon!
Have a blessed day,



No comments:

Post a Comment