Friday, April 5, 2013

NOTD: Pink, and While polka dots

Hello again, everyone! I hope you're ready for a new post! Although, I guess it doesn't matter if you're ready or not. Today's post is another, Nail of the day. I'm loving these nails! They are really simple, I think anyone could do them. They look girly, and ready for spring. When I get my video camera working, I can record a video tutorial if you'd like. It's so simple, Start with your favorite base coat, paint your nails with whatever color you'd like in whatever way you'd like. When your polish has dried go in with a dotting tool, or a toothpick, and place your dots in whatever color you want. I finished my tips with a line of silver glitter again. Then add a top coat and that's it! I hope you like my nails today, and if you try the look out let me know, I'd love to see! You can share your pictures on my Facebook page!
Have a blessed day, 




Products used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, 3 minute artificials
Pink: Sally Hansen, I pink I can
White: Apple Barrel colors, White
Top coat: Nail-Tek, Quicken


No comments:

Post a Comment