Friday, May 10, 2013

Nail Polish Review: Pure Ice Home Run!, and Bikini

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a nice Friday morning. Today I'm bringing you a review of 2 new spring polishes I picked up earlier this week. I find it hard to believe that with my rather large nail polish collection that I didn't own any colors like these. I had to pick these up when I saw them, they are perfect for spring! These are both new Pure Ice colors for 2013, and you should go pick them up while you still can. I love Pure Ice polish! It wears well, has a wonderful color selection, and it's affordable! Pure Ice is one of my favorite brands of polishes, and if you haven't tried them out yet, you should. You can find them at your local Walmart for $1.97. I will also link you below to where you can get both of the colors I'm talking about today online. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a blessed day,










 Pure Ice, Bikini

Pale powder blue

2-3 coats for opaque coverage

Cream finish


Pictured above was 2 coats of Bikini, it could have used one more sheer coat but was wearable with just 2 coats.
________________________________________________





Pure Ice, Home Run!
Mint green
2-3 coats for opaque coverage
Cream finish

Pictured above was 2 coats of Home Run!, it could have used one more sheer coat but was wearable with just 2 coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment