Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top 5 Spring Polishes

Hello again everyone! I am happy to bring a new blog post to you today. Today we're going to talk about my favorite spring polishes. I narrowed it down to 5 colors, which wasn't an easy task. Lets move onto what colors they are.


Sally Hansen, Lacey Lilac
Essie, French Affair
Rimmel, Mintilicious
Sinful Colors, Cinderella

Pure Ice, Dazzle Me


________________________________________________


Sally Hansen, Lacey Lilac
pastel purple, cream formula

Not only do I love this color, but the formula is amazing. I find it doesn't chip quickly. It only takes 2 coats, and dries quickly.  The brush is standard. I think everyone should have this color in their collection. Plus, it's very affordable at $3. 

________________________________________________


Essie, French Affair
Lavender based pastel pink, cream formula

I had found it hard to find a pastel pink that looks good with my pale skin. I'm happy to say I found it  in French Affair. This polish take 2-3 coats, and can be a little streaky. It has a standard brush. The lasting power is pretty average. Essie can be a bit pricey if you're a a penny pincher like me. Normally Essie polishes run about $8. I haven't ever paid full price for Essie though. I paid $2.75 for this polish at Ross. Don't be afraid to shop around.

________________________________________________

 
Rimmel, Mintilicious
mint green/turquoise, cream formula

This was my first Rimmel 60 seconds polish, and I love the formula. It does dry quickly, and is opaque in 1 coat. The color isn't a true mint green, it leans more towards a turquoise to me. I always apply 2 coats, but it doesn't really need it. It has a larger rounded brush, I love the brush. The lasting power is pretty good. This is another affordable polish at around $2.  I got mine at Walmart. 

________________________________________________


 
Sinful Colors, Cinderella
baby blue with gold simmers, Sheer shimmer formula

This polish is quite sheer, it takes at least 3 coats to be opaque. I think it's worth it though. You could always apply it over another blue polish. This color is so beautiful it has fine gold shimmers, they catch the light so beautifully. I found it hard to capture the shimmer when I was taking these photos. Just trust me, it's gorgeous. These polishes are often on sale 2 for $3 at Walgreens. I picked this one up at Walmart for $1.99.

________________________________________________

Pure Ice, Dazzle me
Clear based chunky silver glitter, glitter formula

I have a whole post on this polish already. This is my current favorite chunky glitter. This is a clear based chunky silver glitter and is one of the new colors for 2013It's packed full of fine silver glitter pieces as well as larger holographic hexagonal glitters. It looks beautiful over almost any color, as well as on it's own. I think everyone who loves glitter should own this polish. At just $1.97 at Walmart it's very affordable. Run out and get it while you still can! 

I can't find a reasonably priced place selling this polish online, so run out to Walmart and get it before you can't find it!
________________________________________________

I hope you like my top 5 spring polishes. I have been getting lots of wear out of all of these so far this spring. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a blessed day,








No comments:

Post a Comment