Monday, May 20, 2013

NOTD: Grey and Black Gradient Glitter Nails

Hello again everyone! I hope you're all having a great Monday. I have another NOTD(nails of the day) post for you today. I hope you enjoy today's nails. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.  If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a blessed day,








Products used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, Triple wrap thickener
Light grey: L.A. Colors, Lost Soul
Fine silver glitter: Sinful Colors, Queen of Beauty
Black based holo glitter: China Glaze, Some like it haute
Base coat: Sally Hansen, Insta-Dri
1 cosmetic wedge 


If you'd like to learn in more detail how I got this look, check out my Gradient glitter nail Tutorial blog post. The only difference is I used 2 glitters today. I went in first with a fine silver glitter and sponged it 2/3 down my nail, waited for it to dry thin sponged the larger glitter on the very tip.












No comments:

Post a Comment