Friday, May 31, 2013

NOTD: Pinky/Coral scalloped nails

Hello again everyone! What do you guys think about my new blog design? I worked hard on it yesterday, and I love it! I have another NOTD(nails of the day) for you. I'm not sure how I feel about these nails to be honest. I kinda like them, but they aren't quite what I had imaged when I thought up the design. That happens sometimes though, and I don't have time nor patience to redo them. I figured I'd share them with you despite how they turned out. I hope you all enjoy them more than I do. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. If you try this design out, share it with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, I'd love to see! Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a blessed day,






Products used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, Triple Warp Thickener
Pinky/Coral: Sally Hansen, I Pink I Can
Silver glitter: Queen of Beauty
Top Coat: Sally Hansen, Insta-Dri
White acrylic paint: Apple Barrel Colors, White
Dotting tool
Detail paint brush




 

2 comments: