Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Bunny Nail tutorial

Hello again, everyone! I just got this Easter Nail tutorial uploaded to YouTube! Seeing as Easter is tomorrow,  I figured it's now or next year to recreate this design, I did last year. The video really isn't great, and for that I apologize. I seem to have lost the charger for my better video camera, this one didn't even auto-focus. I will get that resolved, so please bear with me as I get the poor video situation sorted. Also, the lime green I used in the very beginning  needed to be a more pale light green, but I couldn't find the right color.    I hope you still find the video helpful. I will get better videos as soon as possible. 



This design was inspired by fellow YouTuber  Robin Moses, if you don't know who she is, go check her out! She is amazing, and I have learned so much through her videos. I'll link to her video, and her YouTube page bellow. 
The video that inspired me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y9CJuKlytw 

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! Don't forget what Easter is really all about, Matthew 28:6.
Have a blessed day,



No comments:

Post a Comment