Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My First Post! My favorite nail designs.

Welcome to my blog! I'm new to the blogging world, and I'm not sure what to do for my first post. I have so much I want to share with you all! So, I've decided to show you all some of my favorite nail designs I've done over the years. Seems fitting for my first post, right? I will go in more detail about colors used, and how I accomplished each look in a later post. As for this post, it's just to give you all some insight as to what kind of work I like to do. I apologize in advance for some of the photo quality, some of these pictures are a few years old. Let me know what you think, and which designs you'd like me to do a tutorial on. 
I hope you're all having a blessed day,


























No comments:

Post a Comment