Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tutorial: Tie-Dye Crackle Nails


Hello everyone! I'm sorry about another late blog. I hope a late blog is better than no blog at all. I'm so excited to bring you guys a video tutorial! I haven't been able to film a video for you all in quite a while. This was the first time I have done a voice over, please excuse it not being the best. I'll get the hang of it soon(hopefully). The nail design I will show you today is very simple. I feel like anyone can do this design. I'm going to a family gathering tomorrow and wanted fun nails. These nails are bright and colorful, perfect for summer. You can use any color combination you want, you don't have to use the same colors I did. I love to do different variations of this design for different holidays. Like red white and blue with a silver crackle over it for the 4th of July. This design is so easy to customize, make it your own! Give this design a try, and let me know how it works! Share your pictures with me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, or Pintrest! I can't wait to see what you all come up with. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs.  
Have a Blessed day,






Or you can watch my video here!  




Products used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, Triple wrap thickener
White: Sinful Colors, Snow Me White
Purple: Sally Hansen, Good to Grape
Neon Pink: L.A. Colors, Pink Bubbles
Mint Green: Pure Ice, Home Run!
Yellow: L.A. Colors, Shock
Top Coat: Sally Hansen, Insta-Dri

Black Crackle: Republic Nail, Black crackle nail polish










No comments:

Post a Comment