Friday, June 28, 2013

Video Tutorial: Purple Lace nails


 Hello again everyone! I'm happy to bring a new video tutorial as I promised in my last blog post. I hope you've all had a great week, and are ready for the weekend. I hope you enjoy my new video! Leave me a comment telling me what kind of video or blog post you'd like to see next! If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs.
Have a Blessed day,







 You can also watch my video here!





Products used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, Triple wrap thickener
Purple: Pure Ice, Jail Bait
White: Apple Barrel Colors, White
Top coat: Sally Hansen, Insta-Dri
Get the paint brushes I used here
Get the dotting tools I used here


No comments:

Post a Comment