Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Pure Ice, Jail Bait

Hello again everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'm going to be doing another nail polish review. I picked up a couple new Pure Ice polishes the other day. I will reviewing one of them for you today. If you couldn't tell I love Pure Ice polishes. Pure Ice is available in over 100 stunning and on-trend shades! All Pure Ice Nail Polish are free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP. Plus it's very affordable at just $1.97.  The shade I'm reviewing today is Jail Bait, it's a blue toned light purple. It's quite a unique color. Out of all of my nail polish I didn't have quite this shade. That's why I love Pure Ice, they come out with very unique shades that anyone can afford. I think they are only sold at Walmart, but I'm not sure.


Visit their website here
Follow them on Twitter here
Follow them on Instagram here
Follow them on Pintrest here

 Pure Ice, Jail Bait

Light Blue Based Purple

2-3 coats for opaque coverage

Cream finish
Standard brush
Wears well

 With just one thin coat it was a little streaky, but not bad at all.  It went on very smoothly.

 With 2 thin coats it was perfect. It has worn pretty well, I've had it on for a few days. I'm very hard on my manicures, but it's help up pretty well.

Here it is with my finished manicure. Thought I'd throw in a sneak peek for Friday's blog. I'll have a video tutorial on how I created this design up on Friday. If you want to see how I created this design, look out for my blog post Friday!If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs.
Have a Blessed day,

No comments:

Post a Comment