Monday, June 10, 2013

NOTD: Neon Pink with black rhinestones



Hello again everyone! I hope you're having a good day, and are excited for another NOTD(nails of the day)!  These nails are so simple I don't think they need their own tutorial. If you would like to see a tutorial on these nails just let me know. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. If you try this design out, share it with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, I'd love to see! Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a blessed day,






As always I started off with a base coat. Then I painted my accent nails, and tips with the neon pink. Then I went over the accent nails with the pink glitter. I used the nail art brush and black acrylic paint to paint the vertical lines. Then I applied a thin coat of my favorite top coat to my accent nails and applied the rhinestones while the top coat was still wet. Finished up my applying the top coat to all my remaining nails. Them, cleaned up the design with a paint brush dipped in nail polish remover.


Products used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, Triple Wrap Thickener
Neon Pink: L.A. Colors, Pink Bubbles
Pink Glitter: Sinful Colors, Pinky Glitter
Top coat: Sally Hansen, Insta-Dri
Black: Apple Barrel Colors, Black
Black 2mm Rhinestones 
Nail art brush
Toothpick(for picking up the rhinestones)
















No comments:

Post a Comment