Monday, July 1, 2013

NOTD: Patriotic Firework Nails




 Hello again everyone! I'm sorry today's post is going up so late. With the 4th of July coming up I thought I would go with some patriotic nails. Today's post is just going to be a NOTD(nails of the day). I will work on some videos/tutorials hopefully starting tomorrow. I want to get out at least one patriotic video tutorial up before the 4th. My nail design is very simple, but I love it. I hope you all love it as well. If you try this design out, share it with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, I'd love to see! Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a blessed day,





Products used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, Triple Wrap Thickener
Red: Ruby Deer
Silver glitter: Queen of Beauty
White: Apple Barrel Colors, White
Blue: Delta Ceramcoat, Blue
Top coat: Sally Hansen, Insta-Dri
Detail Paint Brush




1 comment: