Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Video: Cute Leopard Print Nail Tutorial



Hello again everyone! I'm so happy to finally be bringing you another video! I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get this video out to you all. I was supposed to have it up over a week ago. However, I threw my back out and have been unable to sit for more then a couple minutes here and a couple minutes there. I am finally beginning to feel better, and getting this video out to you all was my first priority! I hope you enjoy this video, and if you have any ideas on other designs you'd like to see from me next, leave me a comment telling me what you'd like to see. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you try these nails out I'd love to see, share them with me on any of my social media sites. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 

Have a blessed day,




You can also go watch it HERE



Products Used:

Base coat: Nail-aid, Triple Wrap Thickener

Silver: Sally Hansen, Celeb City
Silver Glitter: Pure Ice, Dazzle Me
Baby Blue: Pure Ice, Bikini
Neon Pink: L.A. Colors, Pink Bubbles
Silver Glitter Striper: Art Deco, Ice Breaker
Top coat: Sally Hansen, Insta-Dri
Black: Apple Barrel Colors, Black
Dotting Tool(get the ones I used here)

Detail Paint Brush(get the ones I used here)








No comments:

Post a Comment