Tuesday, July 9, 2013

NOTD: Cute Blue and Pink Leopard Print Nails



Hello again everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been posting as regularly. I will get back on track! Today I have a NOTD(nails of the day) post for you. I will be posting a video tutorial on this design, Wednesday or Friday. I know this design is a little familiar, but I got such positive feedback from it the first time I decided to record a tutorial on how you can create this design for yourself. You can check the original design I'm talking about here. I changed it up some, just so I wasn't posting the same design twice. However, the technique is the same. So, if you want to learn how to create this design, stay tuned! If you have any questions feel free to ask. If you try these nails out I'd love to see, share them with me on any of my social media sites. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs. 
Have a blessed day,





Products Used:
Base coat: Nail-aid, Triple Wrap Thickener

Silver: Sally Hansen, Celeb City
Silver Glitter: Pure Ice, Dazzle Me
Baby Blue: Pure Ice, Bikini
Neon Pink: L.A. Colors, Pink Bubbles
Silver Glitter Striper: Art Deco, Ice Breaker
Top coat: Sally Hansen, Insta-Dri
Black: Apple Barrel Colors, Black
Dotting Tool(get the ones I used here)
Detail Paint Brush(get the ones I used here)







No comments:

Post a Comment