Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Video Tutorial: Get ready for Independence day with 5 Patriotic Nail Designs


Hello again everyone! I'm excited to bring a video tutorial to you all this afternoon. I hope you're excited to see how to create this design yourself. I'm in love with how this turned out!  You can mix it up like I did, or pick 1 or 2 designs for your entire hand. These are all simple designs, that I feel anyone can do. I tried to keep it simple and fast. I know everyone will be busy, and will be looking for a quick fix. Give one, or all of these designs a try for tomorrow! I hope you all have a wonderful Independence day tomorrow! Leave me a comment telling me what kind of video or blog post you'd like to see next! If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd love to hear from you. Like me on Facebook to see more from me. I'm also on Instagram and Pinterest, and Twitter . Check out my other blog if you'd like to see non nail related blogs.
Have a Blessed day,







You can also watch my video HERE! Don't forget to like, favorite and subscribe! That way I know you want to see more from me! Leave a comment on the video telling me what you'd like to see next!




Products used:
Base Coat: Nail-aid, Triple wrap thickener
White polish: Sinful colors, Snow me white
Blue polish: Pure Ice, French Kiss
Silver Glitter: Sinful colors, Queen of Beauty
Red Acrylic paint: Apple Barrel Colors, Bright red
Blue Acrylic paint: Delta Ceramcoat, Blue
White Acrylic paint: Apple Barrel Colors, White

Get the paint brushes I used here

Get the dotting tools I used here









No comments:

Post a Comment